What are the advantages of staying in an apartment instead than a Hotel? Here they are:
- Price. Hotels are much more expensive that a holiday home, in particular when it’s a family or a group traveling. Moreover, apartments offer more space for children and a kitchen for preparing your meals.
- Cleanliness. Our holiday homes are regularly cleaned by people we trust, and we check the results before you arrive. And don’t forget that, in general, holiday homes host less guests than hotel rooms.
- It’s the best way to discover and experience a place. Our guests feel to be part of the city instead of being just guests. The apartment is a unique place allowing tourists to have a unique holiday experience, different from that of hotel guests. An apartment holiday does not necessarily need cleaning and tidying up. Final cleaning service is included in the price and, if you wish, extra cleaning can be requested.
- 24h support. Every guest is supported personally by phone or email in case they need any advice about restaurants, museums or tours, and nothing is charged.
- Extra costs. When you book your accommodation, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details and costs. No surprise about extra costs or expenses.
- Early check-in, late check-out and luggage storage. In order to ensure the best flexibility, our guests will be able to enjoy late check-out or early check-in for free (schedule needs permitting) or store their luggage inside our facilities.
- All our apartments are carefully attended. We take care of our facilities as if they were home. Thanks to constant maintenance, guests receive high level service that is equivalent to, if not better than, those of a hotel, with respect to value for money.
- Privacy. Time can be a restriction when staying in a hotel, while apartments allow you to behave as a homeowner, and privacy is guaranteed.